The Steering Committee is the body assisting olympiad organizers and coordinating efforts for future olympiads.
It can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
with general queries about the olympiad. Please make sure before writing that your questions are not answered on this page.
You may visit IChO Information Center
if you are interested in the problems and the history of the International Chemistry Olympiads.
Members of the Steering Committee for IChO-2016:
- I-Jy Chang, Taiwan (2016), chair
- Fung Fun Man, Singapore (2016)
- Alexandr Gladilin, Russia (2015)
- Cecilia Hernandez, USA (2015)
- JL Kiappes, USA (2016)
- Peter Wothers, UK (2016)
- Elizbar Elizbarashvili, Georgia (2016)
- Ekasith Somsook, Thailand (2017)
- Martin Putala, Slovakia (2018)
- Petr Holzhauser, Czech Republic (2018)
- Anne Symczak, France (2019)
- Nobuhiro Kihara, Japan (2021)
- Gabor Magyarfalvi, Hungary, past chair
- Carlos M. Castro-Acuña (Mexico)
- Khalid Mohammed Khan (Pakistan)
- Savita Ladage (India)